"Expectation is the root of all heartaches."written by Shakespeare (via psych-facts)
"Lend me your ears and you can borrow my mind"written by ― Benny Bellamacina (via psych-facts)
(Source: psych-quotes, via psych-facts)
"Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after."written by Anne Morrow Lindbergh (via petite-ben)
(Source: thefearsarepapertigers, via lolitaputita)
"be softer with you. you are a breathing thing. a memory to someone. a home to a life."written by nayyirah waheed (via origamiprincesss)
(Source: nayyirahwaheed, via lolitaputita)
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
"written by Boy advice from someone who made the same mistakes too often (via guiseofgentlewords)
Was it hard?” I ask.
Not as hard as holding on to something that wasn’t real.
"written by Lisa Schroeder (via feellng)
"As a child I never heard one woman say to me, “I love my body.” Not my mother, my elder sister, my best friend. No one woman has ever said, “I am so proud of my body.” So I make sure to say it to Mia, because a positive physical outlook has to start at an early age."written by Kate Winslet speaking about her daughter (via creatingaquietmind)
(Source: wrists, via noglutesnoglory)